2010-01-22

Rio De La Plata Yarn - I Love This hand Yarn

The more I knit, the more I realize how much I still learn. Many years ago I started knitting simple patterns with cheap yarn I found in my local dealer. Years later, I am now shopping around for new designs and colors with hand-dyed yarns from around the world. My latest discovery is Rio De La Plata yarn.

I first heard about Rio De La Plata yarn from a fellow knitter - her name is Anne and she is also my best friend. At the time, was, they experiment withhand-dyed yarns from South America, mostly with brands like Malabrigo and Manos. It was her, the first led me to Rio De La Plata Yarns, although strangely, she had not tried their own yarn.

I soon fell in love with this yarn from Uruguay. What was there not to love? It was 100% wool - was one of the softest yarns I have ever met - is spun by hand and by hand by women who did the spinning and dyeing wool dyed the traditional way for generations. Rio De La Plata Yarnproduced by women, the men were and still are gauchos - South American cowboys. As a woman on the traditional manufacture of threads I like the idea has maintained the support of women who also care about hand-spinning and hand-dying yarn like their mothers.

I read about Gladys, whose family has been spinning wool in Uruguay for three generations, and Berta Gomez, who was a student of Gladys for 14 years and is now a teacher and supervisor in ensuring the qualityControl of Rio De La Plata yarn. I love to know, women are like this.

Anyway, on Rio De La Plata yarn. As I said, the yarn from Rio De La Plata will be hand-spun hand dyed boilers before being allowed to dry in the sun. Rio De La Plata yarn is available is solid and variegated colors. A word of warning: If you are familiar with the hand-knit re-spun yarn you should be aware that, because it turned by hand, it can be quite large variations of thick and thin in places.

RioDe La Plata yarn comes in several beautiful colors. The Rio De La Plata Solid Corriedale wool, felt easy, and comes in three variants: Solids, Faded and Multicolor.

The Rio De La Plata Twist is colored first hand before they spun by hand. What do you get some nice bright colors.

Subsequently, Rio De La Plata Artista collection of yarns. The bright colors are more pronounced, and in my opinion, simply breathtaking, the best yarnOffer of Rio De La Plata yarn. It is one of the most popular collections.

The Rio De La Plata Melange collection is ideal if you do not want a color, but add something with a touch of color prefer another.

The above are just some of the colorways from Rio De La Plata yarn I have used myself. There are more like the Grueso, Rasta, Boucle and Merino Pampa. I can not wait to use them.

Rio De La Plata yarn is very exquisite and can be a very worthwhile yarn. work When I work with this yarn, I feel that I 'm just the end of a long line of women's craft, experience, commitment and love in beautiful, has somewhat subsided.

Visit : N95 Mask Shop in USA.

No comments:

Post a Comment