2010-03-02

How to Get Started With Knitting

To knit more, and get the creative juices flowing ... I still remember the time I learned to knit. I was 6 years old, and my grandma sat with me while my mother was busy with my new little brother.

She taught me to knit cast, and I was so excited, I took my knitting everywhere .. It was all rough and horrible, but I was excited that I had learned something new, and still love to knit to this day!

I am left-handed, and always found difficult to make many craftsbecause, as crochet. But knitting can be easily done if you are left handed or right-handed.

Learn to knit as a child is a good way, but if you'd like to knit and do not never learn why start now!

Take it in small steps. Learn to cast on one day, and then learn to make the basic garter stitch on the next day, and practice. This is the biggest part of the knitting, practicing. Once you have mastered the garter stitch, then you cancan attempt to purl, which is currently in the back of the seam.

Once you have mastered basic knitting, you will learn to sit. Continue to practice and too many blocks of knitting. (You can always do it later in a blanket!).

There are many books, ebooks and videos on the market that teach you how to knit, learning from an experienced knitter sitting right next to you is still the best way how my grandma was. ButNext best thing I feel is a video. One where you have a really good close-up of what the teacher is doing, not something far away.

With a video you can play it over and over again, and if you sit with your needles and yarn, you will receive this new capability. That's good for the brain to learn new crafts and skills, it is the creativity flowing and keeps the brain alert.

It's never too late, and you're never too old to learn something new! Try it, knitting is good forHas to relieve stress, because many men are finding knitting. Among the many celebrities and professional men liked .. will help with stress and creative.

So, leave yourself some needles and yarn, and maybe get a basic pattern to start when you learn your basic skills.

Try it, you can see how such a good video and learn how to knit ...

My Links : Urlaub Shop - Holiday Shop for Germany

No comments:

Post a Comment