2010-07-03

Knitting Shorties on the Bond USM

Pattern: www.naturally-baby.com This is half of a pair of shorts (I knit the right and left separately and then together seam). The speed is set to 450%, so you do not sit here and always watching, lol. This took a half about 40 minutes to knit, it seems that by two times (both halves) and thats 1 hour and 20 minutes, plus I then sew the hand, and then add on a design when the calls for a couple. so everywhere from 1hr40mins - 3 hours depending on whether a design. And that isfor a small / med size. You see me look up on my computer a few times, I have my pattern I have on the screen so that I, like many stitches per row for each part white. These are knit from the waist to the cuff, where they knit their heads as they are considered. I think a ribbed waistband, short rows for the bum, increases for the gluteal area, and a seed stitch cuff. Pattern: www.naturally-baby.com



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cd_7QG3Ua98&hl=en

See Also : WEB FOR SHOP Sale More for your Pets daily big sale

No comments:

Post a Comment